To ensure an effective implementation of the Integrated Facility Management system and associated infrastructure. This will include the formalizing of preventative maintenance system, ensuring highest quality standard of service and workmanship, enforcing safe and healthy working practices and promote energy conservation mind-set in the people working and living in the community.
- Ensure effective implementation of the preventative maintenance
- Maintain and update an asset and equipment register for the towers and associated infrastructure
- Assist the facilities manager on specific projects, such as new installation and existing upgrades.
- Expected to maintain the safe and indexed storage of site drawings, O & M manuals and equipment layouts.
- Ensure the service provider delivers a quality maintenance service throughout the estate, ensuring that the highest level of service, safety and environmental awareness.
- Ensure work requests are prioritized on a daily basis, responding quickly to reasonable requests from the community residents.
- Maintain records of all maintenance, repairs, and hours worked and associated costs.
- Maintain the necessary, recording systems, in line with, Emaar Pakistan’s Environmental, Health and Safety Policy & Dubai Health & Safety Legislation.
- Conduct regular work area inspections to ensure Emaar Pakistan’s high standards are consistently maintained. To take corrective actions when required to resolve deficiencies.
- Ensure all procedures for the regular testing and maintenance of all work related equipment are being scheduled appropriately.
- Ensure adequate stock levels are maintained for planned maintenance and breakdown repairs and that a formalized stock withdrawal system is established.
- Envision and implement a system for Premium Services.
- Establish and implement Energy saving and cost reduction programmers for the entire community. Present plans to Emaar Pakistan senior management for approval and progress updates.
- Establish a work ethic that ensures high motivation and encourages the creative ideas of others.
- Conduct regular communication briefings with appropriate staff.
- Work with contractors, ensuring they are providing a high quality and cost effective service.
- Ensure contractors are always made aware of all the relative health, safety and environmental requirements before starting work on site.
- Perform any other task assigned by the Head of Department.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE (COMPETENCIES REQUIRED)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical or any related MEP discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with at least 3 year experience in related position.
- Strong communication skills with fluent English speaking skills
- Willingness to grow in a self-learning environment.