To make Feasibility Studies from Emaar’s projects by producing pricing proposals for residential and commercial (office) development projects that reflects an understanding of the market place and the business objectives of the organization. To analyse key data (both internal and external), make observations, and report findings to management. To monitor (in-house) the activities of competitors to remain informed of changing market trends.
- Prepare detail Feasibility of new projects and updating Feasibility study of all existing projects on periodic basis including pricing proposal. This should be done using data provided by the Development team including:
- Master plan
- Site plan (showing project within the master plan)
- Project description (including finishes, amenities, etc)
- Floor plans (showing detailed sellable areas, terraces, car ports, and plot areas, where applicable)
- Approved budget (feasibility)
- Upload data to the Property Master Database (prices, areas, unit types, etc.) in time for the launch of the product on the Sales Rollout
- Review prices in light of prevailing market conditions and populate the database (Oracle) with new prices as approved by Management.
- Liaise with research consultants to ensure that reports are in line with approved RFP and that all research requirements are met.
- Implement changes in property master as required by Development, Sales, and Customer Care to resolve various issues encountered across the different developments.
- Collate data to be used in the Annual Development Business Plan by carrying out the following:
- Compile market intelligence by monitoring the release of projects by competitors and gathering data from various sources (publications, sales centers, etc).
- Prepare periodic competition reports highlighting new projects released by competition and any new information on existing projects that become available during that period.
- Support Management with preparing project feasibilities along with the assumptions and financial component of each project before approval by Executive Management.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by Management.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Candidate must be ACA with the combination of CFA will be preferable.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a strategic/analytical role, along with hands on financial modelling
- Candidate must be comfortable working with numbers and able to perform different types of analyses.
- Ability to work in a team environment is vital for the role within the Business Development Department structure.