To assist the Director Legal & Company Secretary in compliance of the provisions of Companies Ordinance 1984 & any other applicable statues & bye-laws and in research on matters relating to the Company’s activities to ensure that its legal position is protected.
- Maintenance of Statutory registers; filling information with the Registrar of Companies to report certain changes regarding the company or to comply with requirements for periodic filing.
- Assisting Director Legal & Company Sectary convening of Board meetings, annual general meeting and extra-ordinary general meetings of the members of the Company etc. and with the shareholders regarding their queries and requests and maintaining good shareholder relations.
- Safe custody of relevant documents /records relating to Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan, Shareholders communications /requests /quarries regarding their shareholdings i.e. transfer, splitting, loss / duplicate issuance and transmission of shares. Payment of dividends, revalidation/ duplicate issuance of dividends warrants, change /correction of addresses/legal documents etc.
- Preparation, scrutinizing and record of payments / reimbursements of expenses of Share Registrar services, printing and dispatch of dividend warrants.
- Assist in research and preparation of working papers with regard different legal issues.
- To collect all relevant information about promulgation / amendments of statutes, rules and regulations applicable to the Company and its business.
- To provide Director Legal & Company Sectary necessary assistance in drafting and reviewing, when assigned to the Legal Department, all standard legal documentation as well as policies and explanatory guidelines that may be required for business and operations of different departments of the Company.
- Help in review of all contracts between the Company and customers to ensure that the Company’s commercial and legal positions are secured and protected
- To assist in coordination with the Legal advisors of the Company and facilitate them for preparation of documents in matters related to the Company and its stakeholders.
- In case of litigation proceedings assist in the preparation and review of all briefs for litigation, engage outside counsel to represent the Company in court and facilitate the counsel when required.
- Prepare reports of significant-event reports on legal matters to keep the Director Legal & Company Sectary fully informed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE (COMPETENCIES REQUIRED)
- LL.B, Advocate high court
- Member of Institute of Corporate Secretaries of Pakistan
- MBA Commerce, ACA, ACMA with at least 4 years’ relevant experience
- Minimum with 8 years of experience of Appearance in indifferent Courts as well as having in-house experience in MNC’s
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be good in MS Office