Sales Manager’s core responsibility is to assist in formulation the sales strategy for the product and lead the team to ensure effective implementation of the same for achievement of targets. This position reports to Director Sales & Marketing.
- Formulate and direct the Sales Strategy, plans and budgets in line with overall business strategy.
- Monitor implementation of sales plan on a continuous basis make appropriate decisions to correct deviation from plan and guide the sales team to respond effectively and quickly to any change in the business environment.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Review the collections situation to ensure collections are made as per plan and take corrective measures in case of delays.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key external contacts (including key customers) to facilitate business.
- Motivate the Sales team, act as coach and mentor and develop the team to perform to their best potential.
Qualifications & Experience (Competencies Required)
- The incumbent should be Graduate preferably holding an MBA degree and have strong oral and communication skills.
- Must have solid Real Estate knowledge and be savvy on construction and design of new homes.
- Must have 8 – 10 years of experience in Sales. Preferably real estate, wealth management, insurance & retail banking.
- Must have good communication skills, oral and written.
- Must be able to learn and use Oracle.
- Must be always well-informed on available financial options associated with buying new property and latest trends relating to it.
- Must have knowledge on legal issues pertaining to property sales.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- May need to work weekends and holidays.
- May need to travel local as well as international, if and when required.