Prospecting and developing new business opportunities in order to promote Emaar Pakistan and achieve sales Targets through direct & indirect channels. This position is directly reports to Manager – Sales.
- Dealing with walk-in / indirect / scheduled customers.
- Brief customers on payment plans and floors plan of the available inventory.
- Briefing on sales & purchase agreement.
- Creating sales order in ERP and submission of document to relevant departments and sales admin for record keeping and sales process.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Respond to minimum 50 Leads/day
- Hold 3 Group meetings with RECs and High Network Individual from different industries per month
Qualifications & Experience (Competencies Required)
- Candidate must be Graduate.
- Having 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Should be sales person.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Real Estate Market.
- A confident and determined approach.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.
- Bilingual (English & Urdu). Any Foreign Language would be added advantage.