To make Feasibility Studies from Emaar’s projects by producing pricing proposals for residential and commercial (office) development projects that reflects an understanding of the market place and the business objectives of the organization. This position is directly reports to Director Finance.
- Prepare detail Feasibility of new projects and updating Feasibility study of all existing projects on periodic basis including pricing proposal.
- Upload data to the Property Master Database (prices, areas, unit types, etc.) in time for the launch of the product on the Sales Rollout.
- Review prices in light of prevailing market conditions and populate the database (Oracle) with new prices as approved by Management.
- Liaise with research consultants to ensure that reports are in line with approved RFP and that all research requirements are met.
- Implement changes in property master as required by Development, Sales, and Customer Care to resolve various issues encountered across the different developments.
- Collate data to be used in the Annual Development Business Plan by carrying out the following:
- Compile market intelligence by monitoring the release of projects by competitors and gathering data from various sources (publications, sales centres, etc.)
- Prepare periodic competition reports highlighting new projects released by competition and any
new information on existing projects that become available during that period.
- Support Management with preparing project feasibilities along with the assumptions and financial component of each project before approval by Executive Management.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by Management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE (COMPETENCIES REQUIRED)
- Degree in business (majors in finance and/or financial analysis). A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a strategic/analytical role, along with hands on financial modelling.
- Candidate must be comfortable working with numbers and able to perform different types of analyses.
- Ability to work in a team environment is vital for the role within the Business Development Department structure.
- Must have good communication skills, oral and written.